Father's Day Gift Ideas for Seniors
Whether your dad or grandfather is a social butterfly, a beer snob, or a history buff, he’ll appreciate a thoughtful gift this Father’s Day. And since Father’s Day is in June, it’s a great opportunity to gift experiences that get him out and about. Read below for some great Father’s Day gift ideas for seniors.
1. Puzzles and games. Include some old favorites you played growing up along with new ones your dad hasn’t tried yet! Jigsaw puzzles are relaxing yet challenging, and board games can get grandpa socializing with others.
2. Museum outing. Organize a museum day that appeals to dad’s interests - art museum, history museum, photography, natural sciences, etc. It's a unique experience he is sure to remember.
3. Personalized gift basket. It’s a day for dad and grandpa to indulge! Include all his favorites, like summer sausages, premium coffee, craft beer, candy, gift cards, etc., to create a unique gift basket just for him.
4. Baseball game. It could be little league, minor league or major league – and dad or grandpa is sure to enjoy! Top it off with hot dogs and nachos and you have a perfect summer day to celebrate dad.
5. Photo album. Older generations have largely lived in a print world and may have albums upon albums of photographs. Scan some of dad or grandpa’s favorites throughout the years into a small personalized photo album that he can flip through anytime.
Just remember that presents are great but the best gift of all is your time! Enjoy these ideas alongside your dad, uncle, grandpa or any other influential senior in your life!