Enlivant's Response Against Coronavirus
March 14, 2020, 11:15 AM CST. UPDATE: Enlivant communities continue to take proactive measures in light of the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation to keep all our residents safe and healthy. Please call the community directly before visiting for the latest updates to our visitor policy. We thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.
The health, safety, security, and comfort of our residents and teams is our top priority. Enlivant is carefully following the rapidly changing Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and has been acting upon recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Health Departments and Regulatory Agencies.
We are or have already taken the following actions based on their guidance:
- Conducting additional training with team members following CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, focusing on proper handwashing, housekeeping, and disinfecting
- Restricting any employee from working if he or she feels ill or has symptoms of a respiratory illness
- Conducting retraining on Standard Precautions policies and procedures in the event a resident or employee may show signs of illness
- Limiting visitors to our communities with signage and communications targeting individuals who have shown symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose and/or shortness of breath)
- At communities within close proximity of a location where COVID-19 have been confirmed, implementing policies to deny access to individuals known to have traveled to a restricted country within the last 14 days, or who have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever, cough, and sore throat), or who have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Establishing protocols for food, supplies, equipment, and prescriptions
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance of health officials and authorities.
For more information about COVID-19, visit the CDC website.