Our Community Team
We believe everybody should be surrounded by people who care about them. So we staff our community with individuals who embody the balance of compassion and professionalism we’re known for—ensuring that every one of our residents receives the constant flow of support he or she needs to thrive: physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Managing every aspect of community satisfaction is the primary focus of your Executive Director.
- Overseeing your quality of care, both within the community and through coordination with your third-party providers, is the responsibility of your Care Services Manager.
- Making the move here easier for you is the goal of your Community Relations Manager.
- Personally providing day-to- day care and monitoring the wellbeing of every resident is the duty of your team of Resident Care Partners.
- Serving delicious homemade food cooked to individual resident tastes and nutritional needs is the pleasure of your community’s Chef.
- Keeping your apartment and other community spaces comfortable, tidy, and functioning properly is the mission of your Housekeeper and Maintenance Technician.
- Energizing the community every day with assisted living activities designed to engage mind, body, and spirit, is the objective of your Life Enrichment Coordinator.